So this week I just couldn't take my hair anymore!! I have never been one to have long hair and I dont know why I always try to grow it out. When it starts to get to long I just want to cut it. Yesterday I went to a new place in Hurricane and I loved it! I thought the girl did a good job. It's going to be alot nicer when the St.George heat comes in a couple months. When Eric came home yesterday he said, "it sure is short". Today was day two and I think he likes it alittle better. He's always been really cool and doesn't say to much about what I want to do to my hair.
5 comments:
I think it looks cute....because it kinda looks like mine. haha
Jack is getting big. Eli just sits up in his and won't just relax anymore.
Cute hair Bon! Stil haven't got the pic to show up on my cell!
I love the hair cut! I got mine cut on Thursday, but nothing drastic.
That is such a cute haircut, Bonnie! I love it! You are definitely a short hair person. Where did you get it done? Oh, this is Eric's cousin Clarissa, by the way.
Nice mug shot.
Post a Comment