Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jack is in our backyard on my new birthday swing! I love it and so does he. I turned 27 on Easter sunday. I would like to give a shout out to my awesome hubby for the wonderful gifts he gave. Perfurm,lotion,body wash and he took me out to dinner at Applebyes. I also got some flowers delivered to me from my awesome friend Courtney in california. My in-laws gave me the swing and a gift card to Texas roadhouse. I also got a nice candle. And everybody in my family called (my mother 3 times because she loves me the most)and it was great to talk to them.Last but not least...my best girlfriend Christy gave me a cute new shirt with flip flops. Overall, it was a great birthday and I feel so loved.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am so jealous of your swinging chair, but more jealous you have a yard. I am so done with living in apartments. I want a house with a yard and a swing!!! Jack is so cute, I love the picture of him licking the spoon!! Crazy that he is almost one!!