Eric and I just got back from the ultrasound appointment and we found out that we are having another BOY!!! It's totally what we both wanted so we were very happy. My due date is Oct 19th....which still seems so far away. Anyway...everything else looked good and we are excited. Looks like I will still be able to keep my blog title the way it is.
8 comments:
Woohoo! I am so glad for you. I bet Jack will love having a brother. Your brother-in-law told us we stole his boy, but it looks to me like it was you!
Yeah Bonnie!!! Congrats on the baby boy!
I didn't even know you're pregnant! Congratulations, that's so exciting.
Congratulations Bonnie! You guys are such wonderful parents. You have a very cute family. I'm happy for you.
Yeah! That is so exciting. We are very happy for you guys. Good luck with the pregnancy.
HAHAHA! another boy! That's totally what's going to happen to me...i just know it...four boys...ugh! Congrats Bonnie! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats!! That is so exciting. I didn't even know that you were pregnant. So how far apart are they going to be?
A house full of boys will be fun! Congrats!
Post a Comment