Jack turned 1 year...it was great. He was lucky to have two birthday celebrations. One in Idaho last week with the Batemans and one yesterday with the Heidemans. He loved all the toys he got but especially the balloons! Jack has also started to walk...I tried to get a good picture of him but it was hard. Enjoy.
Hey Bonnie! I was looking back through my blog and remembered you sent me a note a while ago and I never got back to you or checked out your blog. You all look great and congratulations! I don't know yet if I want a boy or a girl next time. A boy would be fun because every boy wants a brother. Things are going well for us and you look like you're doing well, too. Take care!
Happy B-day to Jack. I was wondering what you were up to since I haven't seen you at play group for awhile, and I was out of town last week. Sounds like fun!
Happy Birthday to Jack! I can't believe he is one already. You guys look great. I can't even see your pregnant belly yet. Mine is hard to miss these days! (By the way this is Cherish)
So cute. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I was looking back through ur blog. I love the family pics while you were in Idaho. It's nice to see that everyone is doing well. Very fun to see you all together with ur kids.
Could Jack's little red mohawk be any cuter?? Happy 1st birthday little man, we REALLY wished you would've stayed in the ward, you would have had your pick of the little ladies born in 07 my friend! I didn't even know you were expecting #2, congrats!
9 comments:
So stink'n cute! I wish I was there to celebrate the big day. Give Jack kisses for me. I love you all!
Hey Bonnie! I was looking back through my blog and remembered you sent me a note a while ago and I never got back to you or checked out your blog. You all look great and congratulations! I don't know yet if I want a boy or a girl next time. A boy would be fun because every boy wants a brother. Things are going well for us and you look like you're doing well, too. Take care!
Happy B-day to Jack. I was wondering what you were up to since I haven't seen you at play group for awhile, and I was out of town last week. Sounds like fun!
Ugh apparently your prego...thanks for the memo!
Happy Birthday to Jack! I can't believe he is one already. You guys look great. I can't even see your pregnant belly yet. Mine is hard to miss these days!
(By the way this is Cherish)
Happy birthday Jack! Hope you guys are doing well (& feeling well--Bonnie)
How fun bonz!!! Jack is walking that is great, so much better then crawling!!
So cute. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I was looking back through ur blog. I love the family pics while you were in Idaho. It's nice to see that everyone is doing well. Very fun to see you all together with ur kids.
Could Jack's little red mohawk be any cuter?? Happy 1st birthday little man, we REALLY wished you would've stayed in the ward, you would have had your pick of the little ladies born in 07 my friend! I didn't even know you were expecting #2, congrats!
Post a Comment