Thursday, September 18, 2008

Car Wash




Today Eric and Jack washed my car. Jack had such a fun time playing in the water. After I inspected the job I told Eric he missed some spots so he decided to try and hide underneath our tree. Thanks guys!
So I went to the doctor today for my 37 week check. Things are going good. I wish I could say that there was some action happening but not yet. I am still planning on doing a VBAC so we will hope for the best. 3 weeks left!!!!

5 comments:

Sherry Leal said...

That's great that you can do a VBAC. Around here, and a lot of places, they won't allow it...too much liability. Hope all goes well! You look great. :)

Brielle said...

You look great!

Amber said...

Good luck over the next few weeks! I hope you're feeling ok. And I hope everything goes well with the delivery.

Michelle said...

Your belly is so cute. I am glad that you only have 3 weeks left, I remember getting to that point and it is hard to chase around the first while the second is still inside. And all those people that tell you it only gets worse, it really doesn't! Because when you have #2 you can move again!!

Anonymous said...

look at what a good little helper Jack is!