Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family of 4!









I'm so happy to finally post pictures of our new baby. Kyle Jay got here friday morning after a very long night of labor. The night had already been pretty crappy because of the outcome of the BYU game which we were able to watch from the room. I was swearing pretty loudly because of contrations and Eric because of how BYU was getting dominated. After 15 hours and no signs of dialation they decided to take him by c-section. This recovery has been alot worse than the first but we are happy to be home and have it over.

5 comments:

amyorr said...

I have the cutest nephews! Jack looks SO adorable and Kyle couldn't be cuter. You look good Bons. And Eric, well.........

Brielle said...

Congratulations! He sure looks big. I love those first few pictures where you are all smiling nicely while Kyle is crying his head off. We have a bunch of pictures like that too. I hope you are getting lots of attention and not having to do anything but cuddle your baby.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! you have a beautiful family.those babys are sooo cute!

Your friend Raquel From Dominican Republic.

Jen said...

What a cutie! Congratulations.

Amber said...

Congrats! Sorry the recovery has been worse this time around, but he sure looks like a cutie.