We are getting Jack into football at a young age. Everytime we say "touch down" he throws his hands up in the air. So cute!
This is what Kyle did on halloween and I just couldn't wake him up to put him in his halloween onesie. Wish he slept this good at night!
Eric is such a good dad and a huge help to me. Dont think we could live without him!
4 comments:
SO fun!! Kyle sure is a cutie. Sorry Bonz for not stopping by, but we went to northern california so we went through wendover. I wish we would of gone to southern though. Don't worry we would never pass up an chance to stay with you.
That is a serious swaddle you've got going with that little guy. I'm sure I'd sleep that well if I got swaddled like that!
Oh they're so cute! Congratulations on FINALLY having Kyle. He's handsome!
I'm so happy for your little family. Jack looks so proud holding his baby. All of us in the play group are all really glad you and the baby are doing so well. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment