Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Bad Mom Day
Does anybody else ever feel like all the decisions they made for their kids all day were wrong? Like tucking them in for a nap when you think they are tired and ready and all they do is play or scream in their crib? So you leave them for a while feeling guilty or cave and go get them.....then they become so ornery for the rest of the day that all you do is say NO,NO,NO to everything they do because they never got a nap! Also, I put Jack in shorts today because it seemed so nice out. We went to the park to play and came home and now he has a runny nose. I blew that one. Then when I went to nurse Kyle after it had been three hours he just wanted to play and not really eat. After helping him along he spit up everything I gave him.....he must have not been hungry and I felt bad. When Eric came home from work he took Jack on a skateboard ride (which they do often) as they were picking up speed the skateboard hit a rock and they both ate it! Anyway, thank heavens we get to start new everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have those days almost every day. Sometimes I feel like a machine programed to say NO! Today I made Gavin stay in his room for over an hour because I desperately needed a break! I felt guilty but you do what you have to do.
Ew, I hate mommy guilt! I am so glad to know that I am normal, other moms have bad days too! I love when they go to bed and then I can go in and peek and see their angelic faces, I fall in love all over again. I too am glad everyday is a fresh start.
Sometimes the stars are just not aligned for us. I really feel your pain on the sleep trouble especially. I can never decide!
You just need to stop trying to keep up with me. I am a perfect mom. Tomorrow will be netter. You are a fantastic mom and your kids love you.
Don't be too hard on yourself!!! You aren't a mind reader just because you are a mom! How would you know what a good day was like if you didn't know the bad. Take a breather babe! Your babies are adorable, well taken care of and abosolutly loved!
Post a Comment