woo-woo! Looks like the big OC was a blast!! How fun for you guys to get away and have some family time after taxes. Can't wait to go with you in July!!
Hey Bonnie, cute family. I've been getting emails from the class of 99' and you are on the missing persons list. Same with Christie Davis. So here is the email address of Ashley (Howell) Wood. If you wanted to know. Crazy it's been 10 yrs. Miss you.(madisonclassof99@hotmail.com) Lottie
hey! this is stefanie (stratton), in my random blogstalking, i found your blog, i hope you dont mind if i add you? maybe we can count this as visiting teaching? ;)
6 comments:
That looks fun! I was so sorry we missed you this weekend! We drove right by your house. We had a great time in Zions though.
woo-woo! Looks like the big OC was a blast!! How fun for you guys to get away and have some family time after taxes. Can't wait to go with you in July!!
Bonnie-hey, it's Barb. Eric's cousin---not his mother:)
I didn't know you guys had a blog-but am glad I found it. If you check mine out you can find links for a bunch of other cousins if you want.
Hey Bonnie, cute family. I've been getting emails from the class of 99' and you are on the missing persons list. Same with Christie Davis. So here is the email address of Ashley (Howell) Wood. If you wanted to know. Crazy it's been 10 yrs. Miss you.(madisonclassof99@hotmail.com)
Lottie
hey! this is stefanie (stratton), in my random blogstalking, i found your blog, i hope you dont mind if i add you? maybe we can count this as visiting teaching? ;)
So, do you guys miss living in Cali?? I know there are definitely things I miss about it (especially since we live in the cold land up here)
Post a Comment