We went camping at Kolob Mountain with Rich and Tamara for just one night. We left the babies at grandma's house. They loved riding in the back of the truck and eating together. Rich and the kids built a fire. Scrambled eggs for breakfast. We FROZE in tents. We saw some deer. Jack excited about his new monkey pj's. Kyle getting his summer buzz cut.
I love Kyle sitting in the sink! I miss his cute face already! That camping looks fun and yet cold...Jack is all bundled in that one pic! How did Jack do? We want to take the family camping, but we are afraid of the kids doing well.
Hi Bonnie! It is so great to hear from you. You have a beautiful family and it sounds like things are going well for you. I have several relatives that live in Huricane - I wonder if you know them. Adam and Larae Stout, Daniel and Susie Stout, Caleb and Stephanie Steele? Anyway we are hoping to come down there sometime soon to visit them - it would be fun to see you too! Talk to you soon.
4 comments:
I love Kyle sitting in the sink! I miss his cute face already!
That camping looks fun and yet cold...Jack is all bundled in that one pic! How did Jack do? We want to take the family camping, but we are afraid of the kids doing well.
how funny! we went camping on kolob this weekend too! and i gave beau a buzz yesterday! except not in the sink ;)
Hi Bonnie! It is so great to hear from you. You have a beautiful family and it sounds like things are going well for you. I have several relatives that live in Huricane - I wonder if you know them. Adam and Larae Stout, Daniel and Susie Stout, Caleb and Stephanie Steele? Anyway we are hoping to come down there sometime soon to visit them - it would be fun to see you too! Talk to you soon.
Your little boys are so dang cute! Thanks for the note on my blog- I'm glad I have yours now so I can keep up with what's happening.
Sara
Post a Comment