Happy Birthday Kyle! Today he turned one. We had a costume/halloween/birthday party. All the kids had a great time. We love having this guy in our family.He made the cutest clown while Jack was Nacho libre.Good times. I did notice that I have the same picture on there twice...I cant figure out how to remove it.

He enjoyed his cupcake



Alot of good treats...

And alot of good friends.
6 comments:
I am so bummed we couldn't come. I wish I could just banish all sickness with my magic wand.
Kyle is sooooooooo cute in those pictures, and as for Jack, all I have to say is NACHOOOOOOOOOO!
those are seriously the cutest costumes EVER. Looks like a fun partay! I don't like the movie Nacho Libre but I love Jack's costume. He makes it a little better.
I hope that my son can keep up with Kyles' studliness! He sure sets the bar high. Wish I could have been there. Thanks for sharing it with us who are too far away. Lots of love
Beth and boys.
OHMIGOSH.... Kyle looks hilarious and a little creepy if I must say!!! But he's as cute as ever!!! Happy Birthay Kyle. I didn't realize it was already time! I'll have to get something in the mail. Looks like you had a good time and I'm so sad I missed it. P.S. Jack is the cutest thing!!!!!!!!!
Those costumes are awesome! Looks like a fun party.
I LOVE the Nacho Libre costume!!!! BEst EVER!!!!
Post a Comment