Bonnie I am so glad you found me on facebook!!!!! Your kids are so cute. Our blog address is skymariannesessions.blogspot.com I am not great at updating it but it is something. I wish we could get together sometime. Unless you are near wisconsin any time in the next 2 years I don't know what our chances are...
5 comments:
Way to work it girl! And you did it all by yourself. You seriously look like you are ready to head to Holdaway Elementary. Those bangs are killing me!
Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing... you remind me of some of your school pictures. High school year book maybe. That is so funny.
I am very impressed with the hair!!
i kept looking at the group photo wondering where you were....then I saw the shirt and went back to find you. I hope you won the grand prize.
Bonnie I am so glad you found me on facebook!!!!! Your kids are so cute. Our blog address is skymariannesessions.blogspot.com I am not great at updating it but it is something. I wish we could get together sometime. Unless you are near wisconsin any time in the next 2 years I don't know what our chances are...
Post a Comment