This weekend I flew to Boise to hang out with Christy and Cherish(my two best friends from growing up). We have actually been friends for 17 years!!!!!!!!!! They are lucky and just happen to both live in Boise while I am a loner out in Hurricane. I got to meet Cherish daughter Mckenzie,meet christys boyfriend Dave and her nephew Jay. It was so fun to catch up. We got pedicures, shopped, ate alot and watched old movies. I had never left my kids for that long and I have to tell ya...it was nice. The boys stayed busy and had fun while I was gone. Thanks babe!
I like how you said you've never been away that long from your kids and it was nice! Thanks for being honest! It makes me feel better for loving my alone time (when I can get it).
5 comments:
This was the funnest weekend!!! I already miss you! Come back soon!
What a fun trip! Love that last pic of the boys. They are such cuties.
I like how you said you've never been away that long from your kids and it was nice! Thanks for being honest! It makes me feel better for loving my alone time (when I can get it).
I almost did not recognize you , brunette! HOT mama!!!
~Dupree
Your little Boys are soooo cute, it makes me want to squeeze them!!!
Post a Comment