So I dont know what it is about our house attracting wierd animals. I spotted this guy right by our house two days ago while I was out playing with the boys. Eric had just left to go running. My first thought was that it was fake,then it started to slowly head toward our garage door... which was wide open. I quickly ran and shut it and called our trusty neighbor the Stewarts over. I didnt want to touch it!! Jay came over with a shovel and tried to keep it close while we were waiting for his friend(who loves reptiles)to come get it. Eric finally came back and they tried to get it in a bucket because he was getting away. It was just a king snake but seriously, who wants this thing roaming around their yard where their children play!!??
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Memorial Day and Snake
Monday we went up to Kolob with Erics family. The weather was great. Did some fishing, took the canoes out and Jack cooked his very first hot dog all by himself.We also went to my grandpa verns grave. It was interesting to try and explain to Jack what was going on.




So I dont know what it is about our house attracting wierd animals. I spotted this guy right by our house two days ago while I was out playing with the boys. Eric had just left to go running. My first thought was that it was fake,then it started to slowly head toward our garage door... which was wide open. I quickly ran and shut it and called our trusty neighbor the Stewarts over. I didnt want to touch it!! Jay came over with a shovel and tried to keep it close while we were waiting for his friend(who loves reptiles)to come get it. Eric finally came back and they tried to get it in a bucket because he was getting away. It was just a king snake but seriously, who wants this thing roaming around their yard where their children play!!??

So I dont know what it is about our house attracting wierd animals. I spotted this guy right by our house two days ago while I was out playing with the boys. Eric had just left to go running. My first thought was that it was fake,then it started to slowly head toward our garage door... which was wide open. I quickly ran and shut it and called our trusty neighbor the Stewarts over. I didnt want to touch it!! Jay came over with a shovel and tried to keep it close while we were waiting for his friend(who loves reptiles)to come get it. Eric finally came back and they tried to get it in a bucket because he was getting away. It was just a king snake but seriously, who wants this thing roaming around their yard where their children play!!??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun Memorial Day! And I definitely wouldn't want to touch the snake either- gross!
It was fun to see you guys for a bit at the farewell.
I'm actually posting a comment to show you that I really do look at your blog...:) I love the picture of the boys in the boat. That snake is HUGE. I hate snakes...I would have freaked out if that was in my yard.
Post a Comment