My kids love to snack on blueberries. When I looked over at Jack today this is how he was eating them. I asked him why and he said he didn't like getting his hands dirty.Lately he has been so obsessed with asking me to wipe his hands and face. Neat freak? Wonder where he got that from...

He had no idea how dirty his face was getting because he was so focused on his hands.

Kyle is usually the messier one but you cant tell from this picture.

Grandma Heideman sent the boys these pictures of some animals in the mail. They were so excited to open them!
3 comments:
That cracked me UP!!! HAHA!! Cute boys. I want to get together when I get back from WA around the middle of October. It'd be fun to have you over!!
Okay Bon... I decided it's time for you to have another baby!!! Your boys are so funny... I'm ready for another crazy personality to add to the mix!! LOL!!!! Seriously though...
Dave and I talk about how funny your boys are. They're so easily bribed with pop and candy! I love it!!!! Love you my darling, amazing, funny Bonnie!
haha that is funny! I want to know what Jack said when he finally saw his face in the mirror! They are so dang cute! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment