These are things that I love 90% of the time about having young kids. Seriously, I know one day I will really miss these days.
-Having a dirty face. Due to a milk mustache or just feeding themselves.
-Going downstairs on their bums. Takes forever but is so adorable.
-Having toys all over my house. I have to say I love to see a ball in the bathroom or cars lined up on the kitchen floor. I have found toys in my oven and my toaster before I go to use them. Now I always check before using an appliance.
-Holding thier hands while crossing a street.
-I love when they find a new toy they have to cart it around with them all day, wherever they go.
-How they think they need to watch TV 6 inches from the screen.
-I love to see mis-matched outfits because they insisted on dressing themselves that day.
-I love how they insist on doing everything that you are...dishes, cooking, cleaning, brushing hair ect.
-I love how they have to have a bandaid for everything.
-I love when they sing loud in church.
-I love when there eyes go big and they laugh after they just tooted...they think its funny.
4 comments:
This is such a nice post. Henry wants bandaids for everything right now, too. Awesome.
SO true. thanks for the reminder of all the good things.
Oh I love it. They are so fun and cute. I miss you guys.
Could being a mom get any better? I don't think so.... I even love it when I find a little diaper I accidentally left somewhere:(
Post a Comment