Kyle turned two! Now we have a two and a three year old. So much fun. We just love having Kyle in our family. He is so sweet, always willing to share, goes to bed good,loves watching the movie "Spirit",loves riding his bike,running down hills and loves waffels for breakfast.We are blessed. He enjoyed putting his dinner on his head. We took the kids to the zoo for Kyles bday. They had a great time. And of course we had to stop and see the giraffes.
Cute Boys! It looks like Kyle had a fun birthday. I hadn't realized how close he is in age to Taylor. I bet having a 2 & 3 year old is so much fun...and very exhausting!
Awww... You didn't even tell me it was his birthday! I am glad you had fun at the zoo. It is the perfect place to celebrate birthdays 3 and under. Love you little Kyle! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Cute Boys! It looks like Kyle had a fun birthday. I hadn't realized how close he is in age to Taylor. I bet having a 2 & 3 year old is so much fun...and very exhausting!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE! We're so glad you're our friends and neighbors. :)
You are all awesome.
Awww... You didn't even tell me it was his birthday! I am glad you had fun at the zoo. It is the perfect place to celebrate birthdays 3 and under. Love you little Kyle! Happy Birthday!
Bonnie-
We're coming up North...I want to see you guys! 1st week of November...I'll call you!
Post a Comment