Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Ironing
So today I pulled out the iron and board to do some of Erics shirts. Jack and Kyle both looked at me with their mouths open..."Mommy, whats that...what are you doing?" Seriously? I have never ironed in front of them before? Everyone who knows me knows I hate to iron.I dont own anything that really needs to be ironed.Its the last thing on my list when it comes to being a wife.So last, that I have seen Eric pulling out the board on a Sunday morning at 8:45 to do a white shirt. Oops.But hey, at least I made him a fabulous breakfast that morning. And a big breakfast is always on the top of my list.Anyway, Jack took a picture of me. He probebly thought he would never see it again. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm totally with you. Just last Sunday my husband had to iron his own shirt. However, we buy him those kind that the wrinkles hang out of if you get them right out of the dryer and for about three weeks he's just been taking his Sunday clothes off and piling them on his dresser in the closet. It drives me nut, but I refuse to put his clothes away...I figure picking up after two boys and a dog and is enough for any woman. Plus, in his case, it's just laziness that his clothes don't get put away. I figure ironing his own shirt at 8:45 Sunday morning will be good for him. :) Maybe I'm too harsh, though. Well, there it is. I don't iron, either.
I love that it's so rare that you needed photo evidence. :)
ha!
That is so funny!! I never iron as well!
Post a Comment