It was my turn to teach preschool again. Our lesson this week was on money and how to earn it. I put the kids to work around my house to earn some change. They dried dishes, swept, vacuumed and wiped down our cars. They were so eager to help. For our craft they colored their own piggy banks. They were very excited so add the money they had earned. Our color this week was green so for our snack we had all green items. Apples,green froggy treats and gatorade. For our game we played Penny-Penny who has the Penny. Now my boys have been asking me what else they can do for money.
How fun! I am sure the kids love coming to your home for preschool! And how nice to have so much extra "help" now from your boys. One time when Becky was little, she told me mom how lucky she was to have all of us to help her with "her" chores (which of course would have been close to nonexistent without kids!). :)
Bonnie! It was so nice to see you at Heidi's wedding! I am looking for some ideas for a playgroup I am in... have any other successful lessons you have done? Let me know, Helen Pectol
5 comments:
I love your fun preschool ideas. I might have to copy that. Is your preschool all boys?
You're such a good mom! I love seeing the adorable little photos of your little guys on here. They're growing up so fast!
Yah, good ideas!! I might use that idea also when it's my turn!
How fun! I am sure the kids love coming to your home for preschool! And how nice to have so much extra "help" now from your boys. One time when Becky was little, she told me mom how lucky she was to have all of us to help her with "her" chores (which of course would have been close to nonexistent without kids!). :)
Bonnie! It was so nice to see you at Heidi's wedding! I am looking for some ideas for a playgroup I am in... have any other successful lessons you have done? Let me know,
Helen Pectol
Post a Comment