The guys had a conference for two of the days we were there. So Taddi and I took the kids to Santa Monica Beach. It was very windy but the kids still played for 3 straight hours.
The second day of the conference Taddi and I spent the day in Hollywood. The kids enjoyed playing in the splash pad and getting icecream. Eric and John got to meet Fergie at their conference. Woot Woot. While Taddi and I got a glimpse of Arnold Swartzneggers wife and daughter. We would not of known who they were if somebody didn't point them out. That was our Hollywood experience.
Angels game was fun. They lost to Oakland in the tenth inning but we had great seats and the kids were enjoying it.
Disneyland was a blast! A little crowded but the kids still went on alot of rides.
Kyle was our leader. He loves maps. Half way through the day he passed out.
Eric turned 30 on Easter Sunday. Now he can stop calling me a cougar because we are the same age again.
Our ward put on a fun Easter Carnival for the kids. They got to participate in a small egg hunt, face painting and getting a treat from the Easter Bunny. For Easter Sunday we were in St. George with Eric's family. The kids had fun doing another egg hunt and coloring eggs.
3 comments:
Wow... you guys have been busy little Heideman's! It looks like you all had a blast! I think I have a picture of you passed out at DisneyLand during our Senior trip.. Now we know where Kyle gets it! Ha! I love the photos... you cougar!!
We had a great time with you guys too! I know Caden was sad to see them go. Such sweet little boys. Next time I will try hard not to fall asleep and we'll go for a girl adventure :) Hope to see you again soon!
Looks like a blast!!! You fit in all of the fun thing, beach, Disneyland, and a ball game!!!!!! Your boys are so cute!!!
Post a Comment