Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Family Ultrasound

We all went to my ultrasound apt today. It was fun to see the baby moving around. The boys liked hearing the heartbeat. Everything looks good and healthy.IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

David and Kira said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Your little boys look so cute in that picture!!

The Stratton Family said...

YAY! You make me want to have lots of boys so they can all be buddies! Congrats again!

Jen said...

Congratulations! We had three girls first in my family, and it makes for a fun friendship among siblings.

Sherry Leal said...

Hooray for three boys! In case you didn't know, I am having my third boy this August. I thought I'd be disappointed if it wasn't a girl, but I realized that I just love the thought of having my boys around me. I would be perfectly happy never having a girl. I love the thought of being the mother of boys. They're great.

amyorr said...

your appointment must have been early. jk Your looking good!
I am super excited that you are having another boy! I just love Jack & Kyle. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!! That's great! The boys do look sooo excited :) They are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!! That's great! The boys do look sooo excited :) They are so cute.

Christy Davis Photography said...

It's nice to see you dressed up for the event! Ha! You crack me up!!! I love how adorable those two little guys are. They're best little buds huh?! Now you can add to their posse! :)

helen said...

Congratulations Bonnie! So happy for you!