Blake Orin Heideman came today at 8 am via C-section. Everything went well. 8 lbs 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He has chubby cheeks and Auburn hair. Feeling so blessed.
Congratulations Bonnie! SO glad it all went well and he is here!! I love the name too. I want to come up and bring you something for the baby when you are feeling up to it!! Have fun with your new little miracle!!
10 comments:
He is sooo cute, Congrats!!!
He really is cute. You look good, too, Bonnie!
Congratulations Bonnie! SO glad it all went well and he is here!! I love the name too. I want to come up and bring you something for the baby when you are feeling up to it!! Have fun with your new little miracle!!
Congrats!! Good luck with all those boys:)
Oh Bonnie! He is so adorable! You guys always make cute kids. Congratulations to you and the fam!
Congrats! He is adorable! And I LOVE the name ;)
congratulations! he is so, so cute. how fun to have three boys. and i too love the name!
Yay!!!!!! Good job!
He is super handsome!! Congratulations.
Congratulations!!! 3 boys so fun!
Post a Comment