Monday, November 28, 2011

Update

I went to lunch with my good friend Jen for her birthday. We had a great time..
A few weeks ago Eric's parents came to town.I met up with them in Provo and we went to a wild life museum.
.
We put Jack in wrestling. He loves it!

4 comments:

Ebert Family said...

you look so good bonnie and your boys are just adorable!!

Jennifer said...

Wahoo! I made the blog! That was such a fun lunch. Thanks again!

David and Kira said...

I recognize that wrestling mat! We took Cameron there for 2 years a few years back! And you look AMAZING for just having a baby. Holy cow!! Beautiful!!

I need your address. I am sending out our xmas cards soon. You can message it on fb if that is easiest!! Take care friend. I need to come up and see you!

amyorr said...

You never told me you put Jack in wrestling! That is awesome. You look great sis!