Saturday, March 24, 2012

Birthday

I don't like that I am in my 30's. But I still enjoy a good birthday celebration.
This is what Eric got me for my Birthday!! I love it! I look forward to some family bike rides this summer.
Eric and I went to dinner at a place called Citrus Grill. I highly recommend it. It was new to both of us. I got a sour-dough turkey melt sandwich that will change your life. Afterwards, we went to the new outdoor mall (City Creek) and walked around. It's a pretty fun place.
This is the only picture we got of me blowing out my candles....the battery died on the camera. Jack and Kyle were SO excited to help me. I had a great birthday. Thanks for all the phone calls and text messages I recieved from everyone.

3 comments:

RSCE said...

Sorry I missed your birthday, glad you had fun! Happy Birthday!!

David and Kira said...

Happy Birthday, LATE!!! It looks like it was a great bday you had! David and I went looking for a new bike for me yesterday in hopes of finding one for my bday! So many to choose from!!

Sessions said...

Happy late Birthday Bonnie! You look great!