A month ago I was watching Fox 13 news and they announced that if you go online to their facebook page you can enter to win tickets to the show American Idol. For all those that know me well know that I love the show and have watched it for years. So I entered and....I won!!!!! YEAH! It comes with two tickets to the season finale show, free airfare,hotel stay and a rental car. Saweet. If any of you are interested in coming with me I will be accepting one page essays on why you feel your worthly to come along.
3 comments:
Oh my heck BONNIE!!!! You lucky DOG!!! Have a blast!!! Who wins things like that? Seriously, awesome!!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do we submit our essays????!!!! So exciting!!! I can't believe you won! That is huge news!!!
oh, i have to comment on this one... NO WAY! how amazing! i would die if i won this!
Post a Comment