I totally get this. We usually don't leave the house with less than two toys per boy. I try to make them bring them in when we get home, but I still usually have to do a toy-roundup in the van once a month or so. At least your boys picked some nice big ones...not easily lost under seats. :)
5 comments:
Sorry, forgot to sign in. That last comment was me!
I totally get this. We usually don't leave the house with less than two toys per boy. I try to make them bring them in when we get home, but I still usually have to do a toy-roundup in the van once a month or so. At least your boys picked some nice big ones...not easily lost under seats. :)
Ha ha! Story of my life too. You always capture the funniest moments. Love it!
i love the picture of the boys in the bathtub! That is a keeper for sure!
I love that he has even utilized his shirt to carry more toys!
Post a Comment