Bonnie~ You are all grown up! I can't believe how beautiful you are with an adorable baby of your own. It is so great having access to your blog and seeing how your life is now. Just seems like yesterday we were all hangin out in Burton together. Oh, I love your hair! You have changed a lot in 10 years girl. Congrats o little jack. He is so cute!! Too cute! Lan
4 comments:
that picture is so cute!! Has jack become a side sleeper too?
Bonnie~
You are all grown up! I can't believe how beautiful you are with an adorable baby of your own. It is so great having access to your blog and seeing how your life is now. Just seems like yesterday we were all hangin out in Burton together. Oh, I love your hair! You have changed a lot in 10 years girl. Congrats o little jack. He is so cute!! Too cute!
Lan
hey heideman it's past st. patty's day!! I love the hair bonz
Very cute baby. I love the hair. I can't believe how big he has gotten.WOW, how the time flies.
Post a Comment