Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sick boys


The past few days I have been staying very busy with taking care of my sick boys. On Valentines Eric and I tried to go see a movie and our sitter called us becasue Jack was screaming and he was freakin out. Last night I was up with both of them giving them medicine. Eric also ended up out on the couch last night because he couldn't sleep. They both look so cute sleeping.

3 comments:

joshua said...

This is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

amyorr said...

Who is Joshua?
Wow I have a cute nephew. Seriously! The crib is way cute too!

Jen said...

Our V-Day babysitter was sick and canceled on us, so we had to take Grace with us to a dinner dance. Jack is quite adorable when he sleeps. And all the rest of the time, too.