Thursday, April 17, 2008

Zions play day

Yesterday was April 16th which means Eric made it through another tax season!! We are both glad it's over. His work gives the 16th off to all employees so we went to Zions National Park. It was loads of fun. I had never been before. The weather was great. We went on two hikes and packed a lunch. Jack did really good. He fell asleep in Erics arms on the way back from the second hike. It was a fun day.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you Heidemans are one good looking family! And that Bonnie is one good looking mama, dont you think so Eric? Looks like you guys had an awesome day outdoors with your family....which I think is the best thing out there! Lots of love, Beth

Whitelock Family said...

Cute!! Did you shave jack's head? Drew's hair is so long i have been wanting to shave it, but Andy won't let me. I was also hoping it would grow in another color.

Claire said...

Jack is getting so big! You guys look happy. Cute family!

Jen said...

Love the pictures. Zions is so beautiful! Congrats on surviving tax season--to both of you.

mommy princess said...

your pictures of Jack are so cute!
I'm so happy for you getting a dish washer!! I love Zions we should get a bunch of us moms and go one day! I have a year pass that I need to get my use out of!