Monday, September 8, 2008

Last week when Eric was on his fishing trip in Canada Jack and I went to Orem for a few days.



You cant see Jacks face but he was not enjoying the pony ride at the zoo!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute. I love your belly. :) Jack is adorable. Next time you are up this way we need to get together. Love ya!

Brielle said...

You look great!

Krazy Christy said...

Bonnie! I love your hair. It looks awesome! Jack looks super cute too. I love the one in the bath. He's so stink'n cute! I miss you and love you.

Melanie said...

Hey Bonnie. I got this e-mail from President and Sister Welch it is going to be a long post. Here it is: Hello, We hope that you will be able to attend our missionary reunion this year. It seems like it has been a very long time since we have held one. We also would ask that you send this on to everyone you have addresses and send me a copy so I can update my list.
It will be Friday, Oct. 3, 2008 and will be held here in Pleasant View. The directions are as follows. From I – 15 take exit 349, turn East go over the railroad tracks and across Highway 89, you will see the Admiral Beverage (Pepsi Plant) on the north turn left on 1000 West, right behind the Pepsi Plant and the church is the next building north. This is a different building than where we have held it before.
We will start at 7:00pm. Depending on the day and road construction, traffic can be very busy between Provo and Salt Lake, and on into Ogden at this time. It is not too bad coming down from the North.
We have missed seeing you and hope we can see many of you with your spouses and, if you want, your children. We are having finger food, to nibble on as you visit with one another. Please let us know if you can come so we can plan.
If anyone knows how to post this on the NCRM web site please help me. I can’t even find it. Also be sure and spread the word. We would rather have them notified more than once than not at all. If you can’t be here we would love to have you write and let us know what is happening in your life. We appreciate so much those of you who have kept us updated on family, schooling and the current events in your life. Thank you.
Hope to see many of you Friday, Oct. 3, 2008, 7:00 pm – 9:00pm.
Our Love To You All President and Sister Welch

their e-mail is welchmc@earthlink.net So I guess if you want to pass it on to people you know. Love ya.