Monday, September 29, 2008

Why buy toys when they are so entertained with just a bucket?




This is Jacks new favorite toy. He loves to spin around and go up and down to play peek-a-boo. Pregnancy update-still nothing! I go back to the doctor on thursday. I am feeling pretty tired but overall really good. Over the weekend my sister-in-law Tamata went into labor 10 days early! She had a beautiful little girl and named her Elena. We are happy things went well for her.

4 comments:

BROOKE said...

WOW.. he is getting so big since last time i seen him.

byers babes said...

Bonnie - your boy has the cutest face ever. I can't wait to see what other cuteness you pop out. When are you due?

Whitelock Family said...

Bonnie i can't wait for you to have your baby. Good luck with everything.

mommy princess said...

Isn't that just how it is! One Christmas I think our boys had more fun with the boxes and wrapping paper than anything else!
And no matter how many toys I stash in my diaper bag Sophie still only wants what I'm holding in my hand even if it's only a plastic spoon. I've been thinking about you I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Just try not to even think about the due date it'll make you crazy. A due date is just a guesstimate anyway. It could be plus or minus 2 weeks! Good luck