Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gopher Trap

Lately Eric has been very occupied with trying to catch some gophers that have been distroying our yard with lots of dirt holes. He went and bought a trap last week and actually caught one! He was very excited about it but over the next couple of days he noticed that there were new dirt holes. He planted to trap at a different part of the yard and caught another one. We were all very excited for him including Kyle.I didn't realize I married a man with hunting talents. Great job babe!

3 comments:

Whitelock Family said...

Kyle looks alot like Eric. Kyle and Jack have the same cute nose though, cute boys bonz. Oh by the way thanks for being so surprised about our exciting news.

Brittany said...

He is adorable! I can't decide who he looks like. He'll probably change before I decide anyway. I'm so glad you guys were alright after that delivery.

Dave & Aimee said...

What a cute little family! Congrats on your newest little guy, little boys are the best! :) It has been forever, I'm glad you have a blog so we see your cute kids.