Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 year anniversary.

Last night Eric and I went out to dinner at Chili's then we went and saw Bedtime Stories. It was fun to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. Thanks to Heather for babysitting at the last minute! The first picture below was when Eric proposed to me at a Chili's in California. He first picked me up in a limo at the airport with a dozen roses.Then we drove to Chilis (where we had our first blind date). After that we went to the beach and walked around. It was the best proposal and I have not regreted it since! The next picture is from last night. I made Eric a poster/card, got him some art work for his office, a new holder for his glasses and a Seinfeld series. He got me a pair of jeans, boxing gloves for my kickboxing class and a calendar holder.

No comments: