Tuesday, January 13, 2009

President

Yup..thats right folks. Your looking at the New President for the Hurricane Chamber of Commerce. Tonight they held a banquet dinner and introduced all the new members and President. Govenor Huntsman came and gave a good speech but the night really picked up when Eric gave his acceptance speech! I was proud to be sitting at the head table next to my goodlooking hubby even though he did not thank his loving and supportive wife. Its okay, I knew he was thinking it. He even got to cut the ribbon with the Govenor. Nice work babe. To make the evening even better, I won a $25 gift card with a raffle ticket to the local grocery store here in Hurricane. We are really living it up.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Woah! Congrats to Eric! That is so cool! Look at you, you really are living the life and the gift card to top it off! Woohoo!! (I love your black dress, you are too cute!)

Tweed said...

Major DORK alert!

Tweed said...

Check out our blog at lovingthemadness{dot}blogspot{dot}com

Anonymous said...

Someone looks serious! Did you tell him what I said about the next time I drive up? ..if I get pulled over?? hehe //Court