Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Blinds

We called our personal handy man(erics dad) to come help. Of course Jack was right in the action.
Finished product.



The other day Eric made shish-ka-bobs for dinner. Very tasty. Still enjoying the BBQ...Thanks In-laws.By the way, Eric said he was not trying to flex...only hide his shirt.
The other day I changed 6 stinky diapers by 2pm. What are my boys eating!

5 comments:

Christy Davis Photography said...

The blinds look amazing! I love them! You look cute Bon! As usual! So... what are you feeding those little guys? 6 times?! That's a lot of SHIZZZ... I guess Jack and Kyle know how to take care of business!

By the way, not only do the shish-ka-bobs look good, look at Eric's guns! Wow! I guess all you boys are fully loaded! ;) Love ya Bon!!!!

Barbaloot said...

Bonnie-I love the new picture you have on your header. Very cute:)

Jen said...

Henry processed five the other day, so kind-hearted Alex changed the 5th.

Love the blinds! Too bad I missed them on Wed.

mommy princess said...

The blinds look great! Aren't 2 kids in diapers a treat? In 5 more weeks that will be me. Your family picture at the top is adorable too! You need to try and come to play group. I miss seeing ya!

Robinson Family said...

oh my gosh! I have been looking for you on facebook but didn't know your married name. What are you up to? Your boys are so cute! We should get together.... I will be in SV for the summer