I put up our tree early this year too! Our Christmas lights are up too... We're ready! If I hear "It's not even Thanksgiving" one more time, I'm going to slap someone! I put everything up Saturday... it's not like I put it up in October!
Your boys are so cute! I love how Jack loves being so involved! Up on the latter with Daddy... He's a helpful one, isn't he?! Love you so much Bon!!!
2 comments:
You have a new follower...
I put up our tree early this year too! Our Christmas lights are up too... We're ready! If I hear "It's not even Thanksgiving" one more time, I'm going to slap someone! I put everything up Saturday... it's not like I put it up in October!
Your boys are so cute! I love how Jack loves being so involved! Up on the latter with Daddy... He's a helpful one, isn't he?! Love you so much Bon!!!
Post a Comment