Eric and Heidi(his sister)ran the half marathon on Saturday. Great job to both of them it was their first time



.

On a side note this is what we woke up to this morning. They did a pretty good job and even got the side of the house. Jack thought it was lots of fun to go outside and pick it up.
7 comments:
Wow Eric! Take Mark along for the run with you next time.
You guys have a great tree for toilet papering!
Way to go Eric and Heidi! Is Eric in YM? Is that why you got TP'd?
Wow, that is so impressive. How sweet the Eric would do that with Heidi.
That really is awesome. I have had a hard time getting back into running since my half...I'm sure both of them will be much better at it than I was:)
And I still love your hair.
Go Eric! That's awesome. And cute brown hair Bonnie.
Way to go Eric! 13 miles is awesome!Love the TP job. Memories...
Dang! I didn't realize toilet papering homes was still in style. Nice!
Post a Comment