Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 years and 2 kids later

Eric and I had a great weekend.We celebrated our 4 year anniversary. First we dropped the boys off at his parents friday evening and went out to dinner to the Texas Roadhouse. Then we headed up to Zions and stayed in a nice hotel suite. We went hot tubbing in the snow and watched movies. The next morning we drove through Zions National Park. It was really pretty in the winter. Then we went to breakfast at IHOP. Then we came home and took a nap. We had a great time and I'm very lucky to be married to Eric.

5 comments:

Sherry Leal said...

Awesome! Our anniversary is coming up in March...I'm holding out for something extra special since it's our 5 year mark...but Robert's job makes overnight things difficult since he doesn't get two consecutive days off. Glad you guys had the time together! :)

Christy Davis Photography said...

Bonnie,
Those photos are amazing. How beautiful. What a fun way to celebrate your anniversary. I have to tell you, I think Eric is pretty lucky himself! You're an amazing catch and an amazing friend.

Chrissy said...

Happy anniversary, you guys! Thanks for the great example you are to us all. Glad you had such a great weekend!

Sara Waldron said...

Those pictures are beautiful. And your previous post made me laugh- sounds like you have your hands full! Glad you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

I thought you two were going to be on a game show for your anniversary? Im glad someone still does super fun stuff for their big day. It looks amazing with the snow.
Beth