Friday, January 22, 2010

Random things

These two have been nothing but trouble makers around the house. They got into the baby powder, opened it and ran around the house with it! AHHHHHHH. They figured out how to get into the DVD shelve and I am still finding DVD's in random places around the house.I also need to get a lock on my pantry door.I was in the shower the other day and when I got out they both had a pop-tart in each hand and they were pounding them. At least Jack shared with is brother.They also have been waking up around 545 and NOT going back to sleep. Good thing its our anniversary this weekend and they will be getting dropped off at grandmas house till tomorrow.
Eric completed his year of being Chamber President and they gave him this sweet jacket.He did a great job and gave a good speech at the Banquet.
This is the flower display they let the wife take home. Massive.
Got pulled over for inproper turning...just got a warning.

3 comments:

Sherry Leal said...

Oh Bonnie, don't let me hear stories like these! My boys are really close, too (16 months) and I see myself in your shoes in a little under a year. :)

By the way, did you realize your font is dark gray with a black background? It's pretty hard to read. Just FYI.

David and Kira said...

HI BONNIE!! I can't believe I found you. Seriously I have looked you up on FB, but didn't know your last name. Glad I found you through Marianne's blog. You look SO GREAT!! I didn't know for sure if it was you. Your sisters have changed so much I didn't recognize any of them. Then I read your post going to ID and saw your mom! Do you live in St. George? David's parents moved there last summer and we go visit quite often. Love it there!

So glad to catch up with you. I sent you an invite to our blog and also I sent a request through FB.

Nicole said...

I can't shower unless my girls are in the tub next to the shower so they are contained and I can watch them. Even then sometimes they get out and run naked through the house doing who knows what.

Oh the stories you'll have someday to laugh at.