The boys got me some balloons and they were very excited to give them to me. Actually, they never let them go.

Eric took me out to dinner. He had also gotten a redbox for us which we did watch and it sucked! Dont rent The Invention of Lying.

Thanks everyone for your calls, cards, gifts and hanging out. It was a great birthday.
6 comments:
How did I miss your bday on facebook? Looks like you had a good one! Happy late Birthday!!
Glad it was a good one. If you get a chance, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs looks like a kid movie, but Alex and I laughed and laughed. Though Alex and I have quirky senses of humor, so maybe that's just us.
I love that they got you balloons...and then didn't give them to you :) I'm glad you had a good birthday!
Happy late birthday! I watched the first part of Invention of Lying but couldn't get past that. It was awful.
We just watched The Invention of Lying too. Awful! I totally agree. Hope you had a great birthday Bonnie!! Your kids are adorable:)
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!That was so sweet about the balloons. Bye the way, I have a blog now too. It is http://4limas.blogspot.com/ It is private so send me an email heather_lima@yahoo.com and I will invite you. I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment