Now that is something I have never had the chance to experience! They could be twins!! They look so much a like!! I am coming to St. George in April for a week. Loved to see ya. Don't know exactly what week yet.
oh bonnie sounds like a rough day! LOL They are so cute though! We are back in town now so lets get together this week....
I hope you told Lex that story so she knows what she has to look forward to:)
HAHAHAHA!! I got sprayed with "hershey syrup" two days ago.
My deepest sympathies! We intend to have all girls after Henry.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Now that is something I have never had the chance to experience! They could be twins!! They look so much a like!!
I am coming to St. George in April for a week. Loved to see ya. Don't know exactly what week yet.
oh bonnie sounds like a rough day! LOL They are so cute though! We are back in town now so lets get together this week....
I hope you told Lex that story so she knows what she has to look forward to:)
HAHAHAHA!! I got sprayed with "hershey syrup" two days ago.
My deepest sympathies! We intend to have all girls after Henry.
Post a Comment