Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day and Racoon

I had a great Mothers Day. Eric and the boys made me breakfast and Lunch. I got to sleep in and take a nice nap. At church they passed out chocolate donuts which were so good. I got a new pair of flip flops, a new bed spread cover and some nice cards. Eric also took the boys to the mall and they got some pictures taken which were so cute. It was so nice to just hang out with my amazing family. I am so blessed to have such a great husband and two healthy kids.The day would of been perfect if I could of seen my own mother. She is such a fun, great person and I miss her lots. I know my sisters in Idaho took great care of her. Hope everyone had a good mothers day!
A new pair of flip flops is always nice.
I love my new bed cover set. It just makes the room look alot nicer.
Two days ago when Eric came home from work he saw a baby racoon on the side of our house. He ended up catching it but it wasn't hard at all. The poor little guy was shaking and just wanted to be held. So we have been feeding him some milk out of a plastic bag and Eric made him a little nook to sleep in. We leave the door open to it hoping that he will wander out into the field behind our house or that his mom will come back and look for him. Its been two days and neither has happened!! He has decided that he likes us. Everytime we go out there he runs over. He likes to climb up our leg to be held or just hang out by our ankles. He really is a cute little thing but we have no idea what we are going to do with him.


2 comments:

Sessions said...

I love your bedding Bonnie!!! Your boys are so cute!! Miss you!

Tiffany said...

Be so careful with your boys around that raccoon...they love shiney things and that means your kids eyes. We have had several scary situations with raccoons here and that's been the wild game ranger's advice...
He sure is cute though!!!