Every day I choose the nap. Every day. I don't clean until after they go to bed because it's too depressing to me to do it twenty times. And then when I clean, it stays that way for 12 hours!
Every day! Of course, instead of napping I do something stupid like surf the internet, send unimportant emails, make cookie dough and eat it...You know the time wasting things. I say take that nap!
5 comments:
Sounds good to me! You are not the only one. Take them while you get the chance is what I say!!
Every day I choose the nap. Every day. I don't clean until after they go to bed because it's too depressing to me to do it twenty times. And then when I clean, it stays that way for 12 hours!
Every day! Of course, instead of napping I do something stupid like surf the internet, send unimportant emails, make cookie dough and eat it...You know the time wasting things. I say take that nap!
Is there anyone else who Doesn't do that?? :)
What are you going to do with that racoon?
I'm with Jenny. Miss you guys... Kyle is looking so grown up now.
Post a Comment