Jack turned 3 today. We had friends and family come over. Eric made home-made root beer(which was great),I atempted to make an Elmo cupcake face. We borrowed an Elmo costume from my cousin Audrey(who made it) and had my brother-in-law Josh dress up for the kids. It was a blast. We gave Jack a bike and he got a lot of fun stuff from everyone. Thanks!! It was a fun day.
The cupcakes look great! How did you get that idea, it is darling. I love the picture of you and your dad. He is a very nice man. Can't believe your boys are getting older so quickly.
Too cute Bon! Look at you... I knew you had an inner Martha in ya! The cupcake idea is adorable and that's awesome "Elmo" came! I wish we lived closer at moments like this... heck -- what am I talking about?!!! I wish we lived closer ALWAYS!!! Can't wait to see you in August!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack! I would've loved to see Josh in an Elmo costume:)
The cupcakes look great! How did you get that idea, it is darling. I love the picture of you and your dad. He is a very nice man. Can't believe your boys are getting older so quickly.
Looks like fun. I'm sorry we missed it. We were out of town for our anniversary, and I didn't get your message until we were on our way back.
Too cute Bon! Look at you... I knew you had an inner Martha in ya! The cupcake idea is adorable and that's awesome "Elmo" came! I wish we lived closer at moments like this... heck -- what am I talking about?!!! I wish we lived closer ALWAYS!!! Can't wait to see you in August!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment