Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good friends


This is one of my mission companions. We had fun serving together...or atleast I did.I remember one time I pushed her into a small stream while walking home for lunch.Then she got me right back. We were already wet from the rain and it gave us both a good laugh. She was so fun to serve with and we could always joke around. Tonight we got together for dinner. It was so fun to see her and get caught up on things.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I had a blast with YOU!! I remember getting violently pushed into the river and then dragging you down with me! You and your "short cuts"! I remember our stylin' umberllas, blow drying our shoes, and laughing all the time! And then I remember crying when you had to leave! :( It was great tiems with Batey! Seeing this pic makes me realize I need to get back on the bandwagon of working out. Now that Kate is 2 months I need to get that baby fat back off!! Thanks for being motivation you hottie, you!

Brielle said...

looks like fun!