We took a trip to St. George for the weekend for Eric's sisters wedding. It was a great day for her and Jay. It was nice to see family and friends. Met up with some friends from Hurricane and had lunch at the park.
Looks so fun and so happy we got to see you and your cute kids!! You look adorable bonnie...I LOVE YOUR HAIR cut. It makes you look so so young. Let us know next time you'll be around.
The girls and I were in St. George that weekend and we wanted to see you guys! But we knew you were probably super busy with wedding events and my girls have been sick so we stayed away. Glad you had great weather to enjoy while you were down!
3 comments:
Looks so fun and so happy we got to see you and your cute kids!! You look adorable bonnie...I LOVE YOUR HAIR cut. It makes you look so so young. Let us know next time you'll be around.
The girls and I were in St. George that weekend and we wanted to see you guys! But we knew you were probably super busy with wedding events and my girls have been sick so we stayed away. Glad you had great weather to enjoy while you were down!
Oh,that little girl in the third picture (with you) is darling!!! I love her! Can I have her for a few days?
Post a Comment