Thursday, March 24, 2011

My birthday

Met three of my awesome cousins for lunch at a place called the Pie. We had the entire top floor to ourselves with was nice for us and our wild kids running around.
Eric took me to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. You can never go wrong with that place.


Jack was more excited all day for me than I was. He kept bringing me my presents and asking when Eric was going to be home. This is how he was when we got back from dinner.Thanks for all the calls and text from family and friends!!

4 comments:

David and Kira said...

Happy Birthday! This must make you the big 3-0!! I LOVE your family picture at the top. You look GORGEOUS, as always!!!

Sky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am just echoing Kiras comment above you are GORGEOUS!! What a Beautiful family, I wish we lived by you guys so we could catch up!

Sky said...

Ha ha this is Marianne typing the comments not Sky...but you probably new that!!

Jennifer said...

Ha! Found you! My blog is artmommyblog.blogspot.com
Looks like you guys had fun!