Eric was gone all last week for work so I took off to Idaho to visit my family. I slacked on taking pictures but here are the ones I got.
Bateman Cousins.
My sister Beth and I enjoying a late night movie...and a symphony bar.We saw Footloose. Which I totally loved!
This was my first road trip by myself with all three kids. Coming home was alot easier. Blake slept the entire way.
On the way home I stopped and met up with a mission companion of mine....Melanie. It was so fun to visit with her and meet each others kids. We each have three boys.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! And I love your pictures below comparing the 3 boys. Great idea, and so cute!
Way to road trip with three kids by yourself! Wish I would have been in Idaho to meet up with you.
I love the picture on the couch. I'm glad the trip home was good. Nothing worse than driving whilst baby is crying for mommy!
Post a Comment