Thursday, January 5, 2012
New Year, New Classes, New Goals
Kyle is now a Sunbeam.He was very happy to find out that his new teachers bring a snack. Which was his biggest concern about leaving Nursery.
Jack loves having Kyle in primary with him. Or maybe he just likes knowing that he gets the opportunity to boss him around not just at home but church to.
New Year Goals:
Stop having Diet Coke for breakfast.
Not be the mom at Walmart with the kids running up and down the isles.
Beat my kids up in the morning.....ya right.
Sleep in (Jack, Kyle and Blakes goal).
Read my Young Womans lesson before Sat night.
Do more dishes (Eric's goal).
Keep the van cleaner inside.
Less yelling at my kids.
More dates with my hot hubby.
Loose the rest of my baby weight.
Have a girls weekend. Check. Going to see Amy in Feb! She promised me a pedicure and dinner at my favorite restaurant when I come.
Happy New Years!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha I love this post! And love Jack & Kyle in their church clothes- they are so cute! Caden says hi! Happy New Years!!
He looks SO cute and grown up!
They are such a couple of darlings.
I laughed at the "beat my kids up in the morning," because I often want to beat someone up in the morning since boys get up so stinking early!! I totally get that in both meanings, though. I should really get up before the little roosters.
I had to read the "beat my kids up in the morning" a couple of times before I realized you ment out of bed not actual beat them, ha ha ha...
Post a Comment