Thursday, March 22, 2012
Jack....Hairdresser?
This is what Jack did today while I was nursing Blake. I told him to go brush his teeth because we were getting ready to leave. He headed straight in to the bathroom. When I walked in there a few minutes later he had his head in the sink, rinsing it. I asked what he was doing and he said, "Rinsing my hair after my haircut". He gave himself a bang trim and a few cuts in the back. So glad he is a boy and that this is not a drastic change. Oh, and the first thing he says to me when I asked him why he did it was, "Mom, you shouldn't of left the scissors in the drawer where I could get them". HaHa. I left his hair like that all day. When people asked him about it he would hide his face and was embarrassed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are so smart to make him wear it around! I would have buzzed it before we left the house and that would have robbed him of the opportunity of tasting the natural consequences of a bad haircut!
Great parenting! :)
I did mean "great parenting" sincerely, not sarcastically.
I am SO glad my girls haven't pulled that one. I'm just waiting...and hoping it won't happen. Especially after Megan watched me cut my bangs.
What a funny boy. Love that he informed you that you were to blame as well for leaving the scissors in reach. Classic.
OHMIGOSH that is hilarous!!! I love how he tried to blame it on you too... "you shouldn't of left the scissors where I could get them".. ha ha!!! So funny! What a smart kid!!!
Post a Comment